World Book Night Quiz 2018
On Monday 23 April, join us as we celebrate books and reading with the whole globe!
We will be challenging you to prove your book knowledge with our books and literature themed quizzes - but just for fun!
Bring a team or join one on the night!
- Café @ The Curve Monday 23 April 2pm
- Cippenham Library Monday 23 April 6pm
Book tickets for World Book Night Quizzes
CityRead London, with Reading and Slough
This May we are joining the world's largest book group and celebrating Jessie Burton's "The Muse". We will be holding a series of events linking into the book:
Have a go at steel pans with SWIPE
Book steel pan workshop tickets
- Sat 5 May 1.30pm @ Britwell Library
- Wed 30 May 5.30pm @ Cippenham Library
- Swinging Sixties London with Nick Dobson, at Langley Community Coffee Shop
(first half hour will be chat and refreshments)
Tue 15 May 10am @ Langley Library
Book Swinging Sixties London
- Ancestors: Tracing your African and Caribbean heritage with Paul Crookes.
Paul will be talking about the amazing discoveries he made using the 1817 slave registry
Wed 16 May 5.30pm @ The Curve
Book for Paul Crookes' Ancestry talk
Download the libraries Spring brochure (April - June)